Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Waahooo!!!!!!!

Today is Wednesday....how's that for a brilliant thought!

I did my weigh in and ..........

5 more lbs are gone from me.... bringing the grand total to 23lbs!

And I know where they came from too! My feet, my hands, my face and my waist.
My Feet because my toe ring fell off and my shoes are getting looser,(so I put the ring back one and started wearing my sandles again!)
my face cause...well not sure why I can just see it...
my waist because my pants keep falling down (not trying to frighten anyone!)and I can zip them up out of the dryer without lying down!
And my HANDS!!!!!!!! I think that God has something special planned with this!

For the first time since before Chandler was born(except maybe a painful 1/2hr. here and there) I am wearing my wedding/engagment rings!! That alone has been worth it! I LOVE IT!!! I know that they are just symbols but to not wear them for that long( Chandler was 2 the begining of November, so 2 3/4 yrs) and then have them fit! Special and exciting! I love my husband and wearing these rings means that much more to me! God is good!

And tomorrow I leave him alone with all the kids, overnight too! What a nice way to show him how much me wearing these rings means! :P
I get a mini vacation, a night out of town with my Uncle and Aunt(oh Happy Birthday Aunt!) and a day of shopping! YEAH!!!!No kids, no worries....wait, yah, I will worry about them a little, soooo...no kids, little worries and a wonderful time of R&R and some shopping too! And because of how great I am doing...I will find a little reward for myself....Nevermind. Wearing these rings is reward enough!!!!But I am gonna do so me shopping! just cause! and other shopping and laughing and giggling , and sleeping and talking and some more laughing, and eating and wine ing, and oh well have lots of fun!

So on to another week, another day in the rest of my life! Yay me! Thank you God!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is awesome!!!!

Rose

Anonymous said...

Laura, what was your "lightbulb moment" and made you think, "enough of the gluttony!" We are temples of the Holy Spirit and I know I shouldn't go to food for comfort but go to the cross; BUT I do the very thing I hate. I can relate to Paul in the Scriptures. It goes well for a while and I stay strong and then I give up when things get too busy or I am tired, etc. Makes me more sympathetic to the alcoholic or drug addict.
Rose B. (again) :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Laura!! I am so proud of you both!! BTW...you sure are pregnant for a long time...you still didn't updat your profile here!! LOL. Hope you have a great mini vacation..and don't worry, Jason is a great father, and he can handle it.
Love, Evelyn

mom in the north said...

Re: singing - I've got 4 more to go, so short of googling, I'm at a dead end.
Karin

Roze said...

Sounds just great!!! Keep it up Laura!!