Friday, November 21, 2008

Singing......

Lets see if you can guess which movies my kids are singing along too........
NO GOOGLE SEARCHES!!!!!!!!!

1)"When the dogs bite, when the bees sting..."

2)"Tale as old at time, song as old as rhyme...."

3)"I've got no strings to hold me down...."

4)"You'll never have a friend like me!..."

5)"Never say never whatever you do....."

6)"If you like to talk to tomatoes, if a squash can make you smile..."

7)"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...."

8)"Sing sweet nightingale...."

9)"The candy that whistles, the whistle you eat...."

10)"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat, don't you think my collection's complete...."

11)"Here he comes with all his friends, they've got stories, got time to spend with you..."

12)" Life's like a road that you travel on, when there's one day here and the next day gone..."

13)"Why would I wait for what a wish can create? why should I work so hard? I wish 'Cause wishing is great!..."

14)"Here on my island the sea says hello, dolphins are waving where ever I go..."

15)"Christmas, Christmas time is near, time for toys and time for cheer. We've been good, but we can't last. hurry, Christmas, hurry fast! ..."

16)" Hallelujah, Hallelujah"

OK, so NO CHEATING (GOOGLING) I'm looking for the movie or series of movies
(one is not a movie...just a song!)


and yes my kids watch TV...too much I know, but I like the songs too, and the quiet time!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I recognized Winnie the Pooh and Mary Poppins....the rest I am not so sure.

Laura said...

Sorry Rose, no Winnie the Pooh!

hee hee! This is fun!

Unknown said...

Veggie tales?

Anonymous said...

# 11 is Franklin!

Anonymous said...

#6 is Veggie Tales; and we don't even have any of those movies.

Roze said...

Being a deprived person, I haven't seen many movies, but I'll give the few that I know/guess. After all, songs stick in my head.
1=Sound of music
5=Feifel? goes west.
I remember that one from school, for some reason. And it was scary for me. :o I dreamed about it a lot. Good song though.\
6=Sounds like a Veggie tales
7=Mary Poppins
15=Grinch who stole Christmas??? Words aren't familiar, but that's the only Christmas movie I saw with lots of songs.
16=BOP

Anonymous said...

Laura, I didn't cheat, maybe i'm over more often and know your collection...some anyway

1 Sound of Music
2- Beauty and the Beast
7 Mary Poppins
8 Cinderella
9- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 Little Mermaid
11 Franklin
12 Cars
16- Handel's Messiah
Christmas Music Already, that's not a movie!

Anyway have a good sleep. Brenda

Yvonne said...

Sounds like fun but I only know the ones the others know ....