Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Days!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday and today, the Lord has blessed two of my closest and favorite friends(sisters) another birthday. CONGRATS! It is a wonderful thing when a special person celebrates another birthday. May they both continue to be blessed by the Lord in this coming year. They do so much for others(and me!) that special mention of them is warrented. You both mean so much to me and our family. We have been blessed through you and love you both dearly. The Lord saw fit to bring us altogether and for that I am eternally grateful! May you both have wonderful days(both in expected and unexpected ways!) and may God's love continue to shine through you! I love you both!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your great friends whomever they may be :)!