Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Lazyness

Well, after a slow weekend, and a headache, Monday is a nice way to take it easy.........except that Tuesday follows with a whole wack of work....*sigh* the vicious circle!

I thought about why I have no recent pictures on here. Well, with J's camera the pictures are too big and I hate waiting for him to develope them so I can post them. I have ordered a new camera for myself but it won't be here till next week. Hopefully then I will solve the picturelessness of this blog!

Oh, and the singing contest! Couple more days and you'll have the anwsers...
Email me with your mailing address! I have some thing for you! :)
Who needs to email me? You! :P

jlonderwater@telus.net


cheers for today! And looking forward to choir! Woot woot! (or lalallalllallllaaa!!!!)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You go to Choir too .. it is fun! I wish we had a few more people ... LIKE MEN!! Oh well it is a night out for me!!