Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nap Day






I love nap days!!! Today was one. I bribed the kids with a bike ride to the park and coffee at Opa and Oma's house. We all went down at about 1ish and got up just after 3. (That's right! All 4(four)kids and myself!! ALL at the same time!! Woot Woot! Just had to brag a little! :P )
We played in the pool for a bit, the kids had a bath and supper and we headed out for our bike ride and coffee visit. The pics are from the park just across the street from Opa and Oma's house. We had a blast! It took the kids a bit to fall asleep tonight, but I'll put up with that when I've had a nap! :)
And not a day goes by without....
Everybody knows that I love my toes!
Everybody knows that I love my toes!
I like my eyes, ears, mouth and nose,
But everybody knows that I LOVE my toes!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It brings me so much joy to see these pictures. You have such happy beautiful children!

I have been reading Dr. Laura's latest book (don't groan too much...LOL) and she said it doesn't impress her when a mother at home with children talks about how many chores she has done or how organized she is; but when a mother talks about playing with her children, reading them a story, etc., that's just beautiful. You fit the picture, Laura; and your whole family will be blessed by that!

Keep enjoying the summer and creating memories!

elliott5inbc said...

CUTE pix Laura, what a great family you have!

Life in Naples.... said...

Awesome pictures, Laura! I'm glad you enjoyed your nap too!!!