Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5 Years









Five years ago, we were blessed with a beautiful daughter. She is a wonderful gift given to us by God!
I look back on those first few months, the first year, and wonder at how fast time has flown! This September I will be sending her on a bus to Kindergarten, instead of keeping her at home all the time. She has such a personality! Tempers still flare, but the tantrums of earlier years are fewer! She is always smiling and asking philosophical questions, lately about death, God, heaven and husbands. Felicity is a beautiful wonderful little girl. I love her and have been blessed to be her mom for these past five years! Happy birthday Blondie!!







3 comments:

elliott5inbc said...

It goes by fast Laura..that's for sure...just wait until your BABY is five! I'm so glad you enjoy your kids, I do too, and sometimes it seems these days that people are in such a rushed life that they forget their most precious gifts.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of babies- you look pretty baby faced yourself in that picture! I can't believe she's 5 already... that's so crazy. And wonderful. Wow!

Life in Naples.... said...

Boy does time fly!!! I can't believe Felicity is five already!