Monday, January 19, 2009

Kids!

The kids got to play with play-doh (killing time before supper!)



Yes it was the 'real' stuff! I HATE the smell of it but am too lazy to make it! :)






Evangelene creating on the window!




















Felicity made her own snail.












Yummy Quiche!



















































Red cheeks from being outside!


















My man! So big already!





Must've been tired.














She actually had both her hands behind her head. So cute. Peyton usually sleeps like that!











First time in awhile that she actually fell asleep on me! *sigh* they grow so quickly!









Big smiles!







3 comments:

Roze said...

Very beautiful kids Laura!! Glad you had a good shopping trip!! I always dread those ventures, and this winter I've been doing them as little as possible...and this way the trip works out quite well 'cause the kids are just so thrilled to see what the real world is like. ;)

Jason said...

wow there is pictures on here

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, Laura! I love the last one!! ...boy you sure have pj's on your kids early!!
Love Ya!!
Evelyn