Friday, August 1, 2008

Update

Ok, so I have been getting harrassed by my faithful readers (yes Jason and Rose that's YOU!) :P So here is the update you've been waiting for!
Peyton Breanne Onderwater made her entrance into this world at 8:25am Thursday July 3. After being in the hospital since the Saturday before, on bed rest due to high blood pressure, her arrival was nothing short of a blessing. I mean it is so BORING sitting in a hospital bed with no baby to take care of or for visitors to ooohh and awe over! She was schedualed to be born on the 8th of July but the doctors bumped up the day. Thanking God for watching over us and letting every thing turn out for the best.
Peyton is a very good little girl. She eat, sleeps, and man does she poop! She even puts up with the loving brother and sisters quite well, with little complaint. Peyton has changed our family, making us realize that we are very blessed to have these beautiful children even though we are not quite sure how to handle all of them at the same time! (Especially during trips to town!)
Next week is camping week! Jason managed to get more time off ( another week) and this time instead of spending it in the hospital we will spend it with the Onderwater clan(most of them) at Sandy's Marina on Francois Lake. I am so excited!!!! Here's hoping for good weather! YAY! The kids are quite happy to go too! They are behaving with the threat that if they don't we won't go camping!(Little do they know we have absolutly no intention of following thru with this particular threat!Great parenting!) As of now, the tent trailer is packed and ready to be hauled to the lake. Only a few things need to be pack yet and they with be put in the van. I am amazed at how organize I am (or have to be) this year! Hopefully this organization thing continues long after the camping season!
So now it is off to bed. Camping shopping tomorrow and hopefully a soccer game or two in Smithers for the Can Ref soccer tourney. And Auntie Evelyn and Uncle Marvin will be here, oh and Ashley too! Yay yay and double yay! Lets go CAMPING( told you I was excited!)
So if I don't update for awhile, just think of me relaxing on a grassy beach letting Jason chase after Chandler while I enjoy a cold one! At least that's what I'm looking forward too! :P Enjoy this week and pics will be up later ...maybe if I get around to it after all the camping laundry...(not even gonna think about that all week!) Happy BC day and enjoy my week off!

1 comment:

mom in the north said...

Yeah, I was wondering if you'd had your baby! Hope you had good holidays - it's probably easier camping with Peyton at her age, than Chandler at his age!
Karin