Friday, August 29, 2008

August autumn

Fall usually happens in September. Not so this year. As we head out for the final camping trip of the year, the rain is falling, the leaves are turning colors and the earwigs are out! Yuck.

My kitchen seems to be getting smaller even though it is actually getting bigger! A new pantry is in the process of being finished! Yay! Thank you Dad O. Now with a dishwasher and a HUGE pantry I have nothing to complain about in my kitchen! Hopefully we will start on the spare room/office later this fall and then my dining room area will expand considerably! THEN maybe someone will buy it! :P

It doesn't sound like there will be preschool happening for Felicity this year. Not sure what I will do instead. I may just have to suck it up, pay my library fines, and take her there....although paying for a daycare/preschool idea thingy may be cheaper! ;)

So off we go for another camping trip. Tyee this time. I know there's still no pics up from last time but you'll have to bug Jason for them. He's the picture guy! Enjoy the rainy long weekend. Hope it's not too cold! ;)

No comments: