Friday, April 11, 2008

Sick kids

Wow! And I thought that we had been passed over! Our kids got sick last night on the way home from Smithers. Not what I thought I would be blogging about today! I had so much other stuff to write about...like the ultrasound and all but now sick kids and cleaning up after sick kids is all that I can think about. I mean have you ever had to clean a carseat? Not my idea of a fun job. Especially the built in one! Oh the joys of motherhood. And I was thinking of tackling the potty training again with Evangelene! Maybe that will have to wait until after the baby is here! Fun fun!

Speaking of the baby; we got to see him(I'm guessing it's a him....only guessing!) yesterday! What a miracle! We saw him move his hand toward his mouth as if he wanted to suck his thumb and he also showed us his foot...we could count all 5 toes on that foot! It was amazing to have an ultrasound this late. There was so much more detail. What a blessing we have recieved from the Lord!

So back to sick kids. 2 are asleep...1 is watching a movie. No quiet time or nap for me today :( Going out to clean the carseats! I am so glad I have a washing machine. I could not imagine not being able to do this at home and taking it to the laundry mat. No fun! So hopefully the kids feel better this afternoon as we have a babysitter booked and are looking forward to an evening of fellowship, dessert and games with other adults from the church.! Off cleaning! (Oh the joys!)

No comments: