Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First time...

Ok, so after reading a number of other blogs, I thought I should start my own....not sure how that's going to go yet.

Interestingly, Felicity is standing here beside me, asking what I am doing and if she can do it too. Not only do I think she will eventually have a blog herself, ( 3yrs is a little young!) she will most likely be doing things with a computer/phone/camera that we haven't even dreamed of yet! What a thought!

So the other kids are quiet now(hopefully sleeping) so our quiet time is begining. Maybe a nap, maybe another rendition of Little Mermaid..we'll see who wins!

1 comment:

TBH said...

Congratulations, Laura! You'll find blogging very therapeutic. Some days you just want to get something off your chest and this is the greatest place to do it!
How's the pregnancy going?