Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kids

Listening to the kids nicely playing is one of the things I love about being a mother! It is a joy to see them getting along and playing so well.

Listening to them whine and cry is another story. How can you tell that they need more sleep or that they need a nap! Even when it is one out of three crying it still makes for a stressful day. It is tempting to just say ' let me deal with customers all day...they're easier than kids!' Yet those spontaneous hugs, smiles and I love yous make up for it!

On a different note, after listening to Steve Green-Hide it in Your Heart- all morning, my computer is now playing Young Messiah Christmas music...I love it...although it almost makes me want the Christmas season again...I said almost...I like this no snow spring bit of the year better! I guess listening to Christmas music in the spring is the best of both worlds! A thought!

No comments: