Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Singing too!

Ok, so I was told to update my blog...so I decided to start with(yes START...more, WAY more to blog about) the answers to my singing/song contest. Not all of you commented or emailed your mailing address to me, so those who didn't get a christmas card and a note...too bad so sad...maybe next year. Which reminds me. Happy New Year.


1)"When the dogs bite, when the bees sting..."---Sound Of Music

2)"Tale as old at time, song as old as rhyme...."---Beauty and the Beast

3)"I've got no strings to hold me down...."---Pinnochio

4)"You'll never have a friend like me!..."---Aladin

5)"Never say never whatever you do....."---American Tale

6)"If you like to talk to tomatoes, if a squash can make you smile..."Veggie Tales

7)"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...."---Mary Poppins

8)"Sing sweet nightingale...."---Cinderella

9)"The candy that whistles, the whistle you eat...."---Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

10)"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat, don't you think my collection's complete...."---Little Mermaid

11)"Here he comes with all his friends, they've got stories, got time to spend with you..."---Franklin

12)" Life's like a road that you travel on, when there's one day here and the next day gone..."---Cars

13)"Why would I wait for what a wish can create? why should I work so hard? I wish 'Cause wishing is great!..."---Care Bears and the Big Wish

14)"Here on my island the sea says hello, dolphins are waving where ever I go..."---Barbie as Island Princess

15)"Christmas, Christmas time is near, time for toys and time for cheer. We've been good, but we can't last. hurry, Christmas, hurry fast! ..."---Alvin and the Chipmunks

16)" Hallelujah, Hallelujah"---Hallelujah Chorus from Young Messiah



Thanks for playing.....

2 comments:

mom in the north said...

Welcome back - I've missed you!
Karin

Anonymous said...

Looks like my kick to your butt worked. Welcome back! xx